BT Wealth Management
BT Wealth clients enjoy the highest level of committed service. Our associates strive to exceed client expectations and build long-term, trusted relationships.
Our comprehensive, planning-based approach affords our clients peace of mind. We complete a thorough analysis of our clients’ financial situation to best position their portfolios to meet their goals and objectives.
BT Wealth is managed by a team of experienced professionals to deliver portfolio design and monitoring. In addition, our affiliation with Bennett Thrasher accounting firm adds additional tax and estate planning resources.
- Our model is completely fee-based, allowing for independence in our decisions for clients. As a Registered Investment Advisor, we are not paid commissions on the sale of securities.
- We are held to a fiduciary standard and are required to act in the best interests of our clients, unlike advisors at brokerage firms and banks.
- Our comprehensive approach to wealth management combines deep investment, financial planning and tax expertise. Our clients benefit from the combined resources of BT Wealth Management and Bennett Thrasher, and because we work so closely together, we can provide an array of services in a seamless manner.
- We are independent, with an open architecture approach. Our investment process is completely client-focused. We do not sell products, and we do not receive commissions. We are free to make unbiased investment decisions based solely upon what we believe to be best for our clients. Our goal is to provide every client with the same level of high-quality, independent, objective service that a large institution would receive.
- Our professionals are experienced, highly qualified and have earned professional designations including: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), and Certified Investment Management Analyst®(CIMA).
- Our long term relationships with our clients are the foundation of our business, and are the result of our commitment to superior client service.
- Integrity – We are who we say we are, and we do what we say we will do.
- Family – We support the family as the primary institution of society.
- Clients – We place our clients’ interests before our own. We serve without conflicts of interest.